Wednesday 20 February 2013

WINOL - Week 4 - Nick Clegg and Nigel Farage

As political reporter for WINOL I will be following the Eastleigh by-election over the next couple of weeks. This week was a highlight for me on WINOL as I was fortunate enough to be able to film Nick Clegg. Lou and I went to film with the vague hope of our own interview but unfortunately our dreams were too big! However I managed to get some fantastic footage.

On the saturday i got up early so I could film the first stage of the UKIP campaign and go an interview with Nigel Farage. Monday I filmed Nick Clegg and on Tuesday I went back to the UKIP campaign as they officially announced their candidate. I managed to get an interview with their candidate Diane James which I use in  my package and I also turned into an extended feature interview for WINOL.

Video Report:

Extended Interview with Diane James:




No comments:

Post a Comment